If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 19 January 2012

Tuesday January 17 - Banana Bread

I don't recall ever making banana bread before - definitely not this recipe!  Despite having to substitute dark brown sugar with raw caster sugar, and only having 3 small bananas instead of 3 large bananas, it was a success.  Yummy!

Thankfully my brother lives down the street, and my dad's been staying for a few days, so I haven't felt obligated to eat the whole lot myself.  Also thankfully, this morning I had a PT session so I won't feel guilty about having a slice today.

I used to make banana cake a fair bit (at least that's what my memory tells me), but with the high price of bananas after cyclones Larry and Yasi, they've been too much of a treat.  Yay for lower prices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment