If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Outfit #146 - Favourite Patterns

The damask pattern of this dress.  The rosebud pattern on the stockings.  The dandelions on the scarf (plus, it is so soft!).  I did feel my boots let me down today.  But whenever I think my boots collection is even approaching completion, I come across an outfit like today's.  So, enough!  These will have to do.  For now.
Dress: Kinki Gerlinki. Top: Dotti. Stockings: Leona Edmiston. Boots: Sandler. Scarf: Atmosphere (gift). Earrings: from Mombasa. Jacket (not pictured - only worn to school but it was too warm after that): Dotti.
I was a bit sad to see a tiny hole in the toe of the stockings this morning.  And even sadder to see this evening that the hole had grown somewhat over the course of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment