If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Sunday 2 December 2012

Instagram

It's finally happened.  Today, I started using Instagram.  One of the deciding factors for me in getting this phone was the camera.  And once I had it, I checked out various photographic apps.  I didn't install any though, fearing a sudden iPhone addiction.  Recently I have been feeling that it's time to do something more with my phone photos, and Instagram was recommended as my 'first'.

My first photo (so far, my only photo), was the angel on top of my Christmas tree.  One of my traditions is to put up the Christmas tree on Advent Sunday - despite the heat.  It took me many attempts to find a suitable username, but eventually I came up with 'missannabananna'.  So if you're on Instagram, do stop by...  Or you can go through this link.  I am loving the different filters!

No comments:

Post a Comment