If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Saturday 28 January 2012

Outfit #1

 So, very bravely, I reveal my first school outfit... As this was only a meeting, I dressed more casually than I would for school.  Plus, it continues to rain.  I don't want to ruin any shoes!  When I was about to take photos, I realised I very almost matched a painting - I was missing something green, but had blue, red, and black and white stripes. 

I found it exceedingly hard to take outfit photos.  Aside from getting feet and head in the frame, facial expression and enough of the front that you can see details proved problematic.  Hence the small photos. 

Dress: Ally (used to be Jeannie's).  Singlet: Ice.  Sandals: Hot Options (emergency purchase).  Earrings: Mombasa.  Pendant: made by Jeannie.  Zebra-print umbrella: no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment