If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Sunday 1 January 2012

The Why

I am very much a creature of habit.  More so, perhaps, than most - I score very highly on the Autism Spectrum.  However, in 2010 I said 'Yes' to a challenge and my life changed for the better.  The circumstances of 2011 required me to draw the security blanket of habit closely around me - my resolution to make a new recipe each week was the only attempt to assuage the tedium - and by the end of the year I could tell things were not as brilliant as they could be.  So, here I am trying to make my life better, or at least more varied, by trying to do as many things as I can differently.  They may not all seem big things, they may not all feel like big things, but I hope to stretch the boundaries of my comfort zone and enjoy my life a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment