If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Outfit #2

I wasn't expecting this to be a flashing outfit.  When I tried on the skirt, I thought it was a perfect work skirt.  Just below the knee, straight, not totally boring.  I didn't notice the attachment of the 2 front parts, which have nothing to hold them together past the middle of the thigh.  As soon as I sat down on the train, I found myself pulling bits of my skirt across my knees. 

 I stand a lot during my work, but I don't want to tower over my little people - oh, hello knee.  The most drastic time though was coming home, walking in a breeze.  I even saw an elderly lady from church drive past...she didn't wave...

I was expecting hot weather, high possibility of rain, and a fire drill (which means heels are not a good idea, I have discovered).  This outfit - apart from the unexpectedly leggy skirt - was perfect.  Cool, moveable, not too long (I dislike long things in the rain), flat shoes for the fire drill on the oval.

Skirt: Sussan (op shop).  Blouse: Jacqui E (op shop). Shoes: Pulp. Earrings: ? Necklace: made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment