If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturday January 21 - Look At Me, Rex Banner

.... I have a new hat. 

This was a bit of an emergency buy, as my regular hat was in a friend's car - and quite grubby.  The other hats I have at home were feeling just a teensy bit small.

I have worn the same style hat for at least ten years: white, floppy, even I think mostly the same brand.  They seem to be gathering in odd places at home.  One is decidedly small as someone (not me) put it in the washing machine.  Another started off with black dots which then bled pink when washed.  It's not a baking hot, sunny summer, but with my skin I need some shade on top.

In the spirit of New, I did try some other style hats - straw, small brim... Totally not me.  Maybe by the end of the year I could try to pull it off but not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment