If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Shoes and Bag

Yesterday, I discovered that my bag for summer school was only just big enough.  Today, I had to go straight from Trainer Dan (*much* earlier than usual, I might add) to the school, so I needed a bag big enough for all my materials as well as gym clothes.  Luckily, my mum gave me a bag for Christmas.  It's not a bag I would ever have bought with my own initiative - very bright and floral.  For an even greater element of different, I wore one of my favourite pairs of shoes - white with blue checks. 

Having a PT session so early meant no breakfast beforehand (just some yoghurt).  Also for the first time (not sure it warrants its own blog post though) I took my violin to the gym, and got changed into normal clothes after the workout.  However, there was hardly any time after that to get into town and actually find something suitable to eat.  Result: coffee and raisin toast does not keep me going until after 1pm.  Headache, nausea, short-temper. 


Also, the lovely bag is big enough for all my (growing collection of) musical materials...but not grotty gym clothes and towel as well.  So, in future I'll be needing to have everything ready to go and have a very quick changeover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment