If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Outfit #132 - Could This Be...?

Could this really be... At long... Last... Autumn? 
Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop). Top: Ambra bamboo. Jacket: Kirx (from Jeannie). Earrings: ? Shoes and stockings: Target. Cardigan: ? (from Jeannie). Scarf: ? (from Myer).
This was the first day I wore stockings to school this year - not counting last Wednesday, when I was heading up into the mountains for a gig and would need the warmth.  And these stockings received such love!  One of the quartet girls even noted they, like, totally matched my earrings.
I did feel I was going rather 'animal' today - leopard stockings, deer (apparently) earrings, and what felt like a cat in the cardigan (close-up next time).
You may notice - if you're really on the ball - that I'm posting this just shy of midnight... On a school night!  After tonight's meeting, I stopped by a friend's place on the way home.  I was fed a totally delicious (second) dinner, and we watched the first half of Iron Man.  So, how's that for breaking out of the rut?!  And no, I'm not going to the gym first thing in the morning.  I am, however, really looking forward to a hill run in the evening.  No, I'm not being sarcastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment