If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Outfit #140 - Come Rain and Come Shine

When I left home this morning, it was raining.  By the end of quartet rehearsal, it was blue skies and sunshine.  It alternated like that all day.  Anyone would think we were in Melbourne.
Top: Dotti. Dress: Cue (op shop). Boots: Sandler. Stockings: ?
There were several other contenders for the title today - the least horrible being "What Up, Hair?" (it's a good thing I forgot earrings today, trust me).  I had coughing fits to and from work, I was meant to be at school 12.5 hours but was given a reprieve, I had less than 5 hours sleep so felt... not good...  So right now I'm snuggled up on the sofa with a cup of chai, looking forward to an early bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment