If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Outfit #136 - Zipper Traps

I don't like zips.  I avoid them when I'm looking for running gear.  I avoid them when I'm buying dresses.  Yet, this blue dress has one up the side.  This morning was the first time I had a problem with it, of course, when I was getting dressed in about 7 minutes.  5 1/2 minutes was spent trying to extricate the delicate fabric of the blouse from the zip, while still breathing.  Makeup was rather sparse, and mascara non-existent.  But I still made the train.
Dress: Hot Options. Blouse: Witchery. Shoes: Pulp. Earrings: made by me. Scarf: Atmosphere (gift).
It's a bit hard to tell from the photo, but these shoes need some serious attention.  The sides are falling apart, so I'm trying to decide whether to give up on them, or to see if I can get them fixed.  Or even do something myself.  Any thoughts? 
As you can probably tell, today's theme was blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment