If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 16 May 2013

Outfit #137 - Snug As A Bug

I was nearly bowled over today by one of the grade 3 classes running back from PE.  Because I help out with their strings lesson, they all know me, so I had lots of smiles and waves.  One kid waved, grinned, and said I looked as snug as a bug in a rug.  Which was how I felt. 
Skirt: Gina Tricot (op shop). Tank (not really visible, but very necessary): Now. Top: Reverse (from Jeannie). Cardigan: Jeanswest. Stockings: Target. Boots: Sandler. Earrings: from Mombasa. Scarf: Atmosphere (gift).
Well, to be honest, my legs were a little cold.  Today was the first really cold day and I really enjoyed it!  Not least because I got to wear my favourite skirt.  Happy days.
I'm pretty sure this is the boldest I've been with pattern mixing.  Four - four! - in one outfit.  Striped stockings, animal earrings, floral scarf, and ...umm... something on my top.  I think of it as paisley, but it's more like stylised peacock feathers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment