If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Outfit #138 - Almost a Blockage

These are my colour block stockings.  And everything else was a block of colour too.  I actually wore 4 tops today, expecting to need to shed some layers during the day.  I didn't though, so I'll just list the top 2.  Non-block items were the scarf and earrings.

Skirt: Country Road (op shop). Blue top: Kookai (op shop). 'Plum' sweater: Tokito. Stockings: Target. Boots: Sandler. Earrings: Kinki Gerlinki (from Jeannie). Scarf: Atmosphere (gift).
You get a back shot today for the little bit of blue visible in the stockings.  My junior quartet girls commented on this fact (So Cool!  Oh, and your stockings are wonky).  That's all you get for photos though - I came home early from work, sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment