If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Outfit #130 - Wedding Blacks

Today I played for a wedding, so went straight from school to Mt Tamborine.  All black - but I didn't want to terrorise the kiddies, so I wore these rosebud stockings.

Skirt: Miss Shop (op shop). Top: Ambra. Earrings: Pandora (gift). Stockings: Leona Edmiston. Shoes: Target.
Slightly weird photo today - as we were leaving the gig, I realised this was my only opportunity for an outfit photo.  Pat very kindly took a couple of photos of me (thanks Pat!) - but we both wanted, and needed, to head back, so we didn't stuff around getting a great pose or anything.
Just because I love these stockings, you get a special close-up.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the close up x x x Dicky Doo UK x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee ! dicky doo Uk x

    ReplyDelete