If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Outfit #129 - Free Time, Anyone?

I had a lot of free time today.  At school for 8 1/2 hours, I taught for a whole 3 1/2 hours.  I was meant to have only a half hour break.  Ha.

Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop).  Top: Regatta.  Shoes: Girl Xpress.  Leggings: ? Earrings: from Mombasa.  Necklace: (op shop).
In my spare time, I organised an accompanist for a girl with an exam soon, organised a catch up dinner with a friend (and, hopefully, the next chamber music project), sorted out performance dates for my string quartets, found some people who were born today (for trivia), and I practiced.  Because I practiced so much, the necklace was actually hardly worn. 
These shoes are getting better with every wear.  And this top received compliments galore!
If you desperately want a close-up of these rather sweet, bling-y beetle earrings, you can see them here

No comments:

Post a Comment