If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 19 April 2012

Outfit #24 - Guess What...

You're mad and I'm not... sorry.  Old habits die hard. 

From this term I'm at school on Thursdays as well.  The teacher who was taking the youngest string orchestra (children in grades 3 - 5) is on maternity leave for the rest of the year, and this way I get some conducting practice before next year's summer school.  Of course, these are really energetic kids.  And by energetic, I mean noisy, talkative, and in some cases, violent.  I think next week I'll push the desks further back so we can have a teensy bit more space.  Bows plus kids equals danger.


Outfit details:
Skirt: Miss Shop (op shop). Singlet: Ambra.  Top: David Lawrence.  Long sleeved top: Dotti.  Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: made by me.


I love wearing black.  I wouldn't normally wear all black to school though, unless I'm performing.  After conducting, I had a bit of spare time (hello coffee) and then a gig.  A great gig - corporate, a 90th birthday celebration for a company, they had speeches, they gave us drinks, they insisted we had food.  I love corporate gigs.






The skirt is one of my best buys.  It has had so many outings - I can't remember exactly how much it cost, but it was about $10-12, and with several, several gig wearings... it's definitely down to less than $1 per wear.  Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment