If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 26 April 2012

Outfit #26 - Black and White Again

 Today was our first cold day.  Well, the coldest April morning for 4 years - it was 10C when I woke up.  And I had a late wake up, for a school day - 6am.

Outfit details:
Top: Ambra.  Skirt:  Capture (op shop).  Shoes: Hot Options.  Necklace: from Jeannie.  Earrings: ??? from David Jones I think.

I was going to wear slightly more exciting shoes, but I was doing a short workout at home this morning and felt my left foot go all weird.  Not wanting to exacerbate it, I opted for flats... And on the train home I was really feeling that was a mistake.  Is it odd to feel better in heels than flats?  At least they're cute.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I have a sneaky feeling one of my grade 4 girls is a shoe girl.  Her very first lesson, and both lessons this term, I haven't had any comments - but every single other lesson she's said to me "You look really pretty today".  Last week and this week I've had boring shoes.... Coincidence?  Might have to test this.












This is possibly the first time I've worn this necklace.  It's great for playing, almost.  After a while I did have to rotate it so it wasn't symmetrical as I was getting a buzz, but I can work with that.  The earrings look like silver snowflakes.  And yes, today I was teaching in a different room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment