If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Outfit #25 - Ironing Helps

I think I can class today's outfit as a win.  Last week felt rather uninspired, but on Sunday I did my ironing.  Straight away, I started getting outfit ideas again.  Woohoo!  Shoes need a revamp though.

Outfit details:


Skirt: Temt (op shop).  Top: Ambra.  Cardigan: Portmans (op shop).  Shoes: Pulp.  Bracelet: from Eumundi markets.  Earrings: Oxfam.








I'm liking this skirt more and more.  The only thing is though, I seem to spill liquids on it every time.  Last time I wore this skirt, I rested my lunch bag on my lap on the train to work - by the time  I got to Central, some condensation had made a mark on the skirt.  This morning, I remembered that experience and the lunch bag stayed to my side.  But I unscrewed the cap on my drink bottle and a big drop of water sploshed onto my skirt.  Hmph.  Then, with 2 separate hot drinks during the day, splashes adorned my front.  Sigh.  At least they dried quickly and disappeared.

Today's forecast was for 28C and quite humid.  I'm not sure I felt the 28, but it was definitely quite humid and warm.  I had been planning to wear stockings but decided to risk going without - they weren't missed.  The cardigan almost didn't make it either, but I thought that might be more necessary.  It stayed on all day. 

I wonder if anyone can pick the expression in the lead photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment