If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Outfit #144 - Benefits of Baggy Clothes

Dress: Don't Ask Amanda (op shop). Top: Tokito. Stockings: Target. Boots: Sandler. Scarf: David Jones (on loan from mum). Jacket: Dotti.
1. If tops bunch up, you don't look lumpy.
2. No need to suck in mid-section (although good posture is still advisable).
3. Comfy as.
4. Stretching is easy!  Not just lower legs or arms, but quads and hip flexors and pretty much everything. 
I've also noticed that I feel more like a creative person when I'm dressing like this.  And I do appreciate that I can wear all sorts of clothing styles to work - the only no-nos are denim and shorts, and I've added 3/4 pants to my list of 'not for work' clothes.
I only took this last photo to show the colour of the top, which looks brown in the main photo.  A certain sporting event is on tonight...  And to reassure myself that my face won't always look as weird as yesterday.  Phew.

1 comment:

  1. now thats quite a hot outfit ! dicky doo uk x

    ReplyDelete