If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Outfit #147 - A Foggy Oggl Day

When I opened my front door at 5:45 this morning to go to the gym, there was fog in my driveway.  I don't remember seeing this before.  I had fun taking photos of the fogginess all morning.
Dress: Jeanswest (op shop). Tank: Now. Stockings: Target. Boots: Sandler. Earrings: ? Scarf: David Jones (on loan). Jacket: Sportsgirl (from Jeannie).
I was really happy with this dress.  When I bought it over summer, my arms were not quite as lean.  I tested it out on Monday as was delighted at the room in the arms now.  Yippee!
Next time, I'll try to get a better detail shot of the trim.  Meanwhile, here's one that shows the actual colour of this jacket.  Minus the top of my head.  Deal with it.
And, my favourite foggy photo from this morning.  It seems whenever I have that "maybe I should sleep in instead of going to the gym" thought, I see something wonderful that makes it all worthwhile.  Thanks, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment