If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Outfit #18 - Retro Lime

Today was all about the shoes.

Outfit details:
Skirt: Temt (op shop).  Singlet: Ambra.  Shirt:  Suite Boutique.  Fabulous retro lime platform stilettos: Show Story (op shop).  Earrings and necklace: gifts.


The last time I wore this skirt I found it quite short.  As soon as I put it on for the outfit test this week, I noticed a difference.  I know I've lost a tiny bit of weight recently, but have really started to notice it in the clothes in the last week or 2.  So today it was not nearly as short!  (Although maybe not such a flattering length).  I was a little concerned about wearing a knee-length skirt for grade 3s as I still need to kneel frequently to help with shoulder rests, so at the last minute I wore leggings as well.  This was great for extra warmth this morning as well, and I ditched them after morning tea.




These are the shoes I wore to Ted's place on Sunday but didn't get a photo.  They don't feel that tall to wear, but several students commented on how tall they were.  I had students, teachers and randoms telling me how fabulous the shoes are (on Sunday, too).  This is not my normal green so I had to be a bit more neutral in everything else... The sad thing is, by lunch time they were just a little loose around the heel - I'll try the insert thingies to see if I can get a firmer fit.









Not a great photo day.  Plus, despite having loads of breaks, there was plenty of movement around my room so I didn't want to look too silly by taking photos of myself.  So, apologies, but this was the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment