If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Outfit #17 - Please Don't Rain On Me

This morning was one of those mornings.  It's still really rainy weather, but the nights are cooler now also, so some things I hoped would dry overnight, didn't.  Slightly mad morning rush.  But I still left on time.  Just as I was arriving at the station, I was enjoying the light that comes early morning, with dark rain clouds still lingering and the remainder of a recent drenching... and I realised I had no umbrella.  I considered going back, but then I would miss the early train (which allows me to get a coffee on the way) as well as the later train.  I decided to risk it, and crossed my fingers. 








It rained several times throughout the day, and despite needing to collect little people and get to and from the office, it didn't actually rain on me.  Well, not until I went running, and then I got drenched near the city.

Outfit: 
Dress: Jeanswest (op shop).  Belt: Target.  Shoes: Pulp.  Leggings: ? Earrings: Mombasa.










Today's outfit needed to be comfortable for a long day, as there was a school event in the afternoon.  It fit the bill, nice and soft but not frumpy, smart enough to meet parents.  These shoes are great for long days - the first time I wore them I had a 14 hour day, no blisters, no pain - all shoes should be like this.  They are also my 'nearly autumn' shoes, which is how the weather is these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment