If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 29 March 2012

Outfit #21 - Surprise!

 ... As in, Surprise!  It's a Thursday outfit photo.  But, even more Surprise! - different location.  Yes, I need to do some weeding on the holidays.  The basil plant in the foreground is large, but maybe not so monstrous as the perspective suggests.  The strawberry plant to my right is more so, though, it's just that I'm standing in front of it.

As I mentioned yesterday, I had to go to work again today.  Again, it hardly seemed worth it - my first 2 students didn't turn up, and if it weren't for them I would have had all my students yesterday.  But, now I'm on holidays from school. 







Outfit details:
Skirt: Jeanswest. Singlet: Ice. Top: Ambra.  shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: made by me.  Scarf: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment