If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Outfit #47 - Late Trains and Leopard Legs

Outfit details:
Skirt: Portmans.  Top: Dotti.  Stockings and shoes: Target.  Earrings: made by me.  Scarf: gift.  Jacket: Sportsgirl (from Jeannie).

I was thinking tonight I would have plenty of time for daylight photos.  Wrong.  I missed a train, then didn't run for the connection, which was the last before train cancellations...  Combined with the super short daylight hours due to the upcoming solstice, it was almost dark by the time I got home.

I hoped the replaced light bulbs would make a difference.  It feels now like I have floodlights on in my living area, but you wouldn't know it from the photo light.

I've been waiting 3 weeks to break out these leopard stockings.  When I put them on today though, I got the impression my legs looked diseased. 

Earrings were a random choice this morning.  With so much dark I wanted something not silver - so blue works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment