If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Outfit #48 - Post-Run Stockings

Outfit details:
Dress: Country Road (op shop).  Top: Dotti.  Stockings: ? Boots: Sandler.  Earrings: Mombasa

Last night, I did a really long run (18km).  I knew today would need some comfiness in the lower region, but I didn't want to do the same outfit I did after my last super long run (which looked like this).  It looks like these are my post-run stockings though!

The same grade 2 girl who like them last time commented on them again today.  Not the greatest photo of the earrings here, but you can get an idea of the detail on the dress.

Today was also the first grade 3 string concert - a very exciting occasion.  They did really well, and I must admit this is the quietest I've ever seen them.  We need to have their parents there every week I think.  There were some younger siblings around as well, some who sat as close as they could to watch, and one who came and cuddled her brother...then her brother's friend...  Every parent had a phone out taking photos, and their class teachers came down to take photos too.  Not to mention a surprise appearance (in that, the strings teacher and I weren't expecting it) of the head of the junior school.  Maybe that's why the children were so well-behaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment