If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Monday 4 June 2012

The Timetable Layout

Today was really, really boring.  Well, not really - there were lots of things happening.  But in terms of New Things...not so much.  Partly, I admit, because my brain is a little frozen due to things happening.  On Saturday, I rearranged my kitchen appliances.  This has had interesting consequences.  On waking up Sunday morning, I reminded myself as I got out of bed that the coffee machine was in a different place.  Yet, coming down the stairs, I had a moment of "agh!  it's gone!" before remembering (again) it had moved.  Its spot next to the stove is not ideal as I need to reach over to grind beans and to froth milk.  So this morning, I moved the coffee things to the left of the stove, and the kettle and toaster to the right.  Now it's really hard to insert the group handle, and I like having all the teas on that side.  So there will be another rearrangement in the near future.  The trouble is, I really like having clear bench space where the coffee machine was.  Hmm.

Anyway, today I only needed to do a timetable for one day this week at school.  My change?  I used Pages instead of Numbers.  Ooohh.  I knew it was unnecessary to do 3 days with 2 of them blank, and the day I'm at school only requires a few names.  I did feel very organised in sending this through to my boss!

Today's photo:
A trio of pears, a trio of limes.  All these different greens, late morning light.  Besides, yesterday was Trinity Sunday so I thought it fitting.  The pears are just ripe, and the fact that my fruit comes with the occasional leaf attached makes me feel more connected to their source.

No comments:

Post a Comment