If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Outfit #76 - Hot Spring Sleepyhead

Outfit details:

Skirt: Jay Jays (op shop).  Singlet: Hot Options.  Shirt: Mischief (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Target.  Pendant: from Jeannie.  Earrings: made by me.

Today was rather warm.  Forecast for 28 (which always feels worse at this time of year), I didn't want anything that was restrictive or synthetic.  This worked... kinda.  When I tried on this outfit last night, I thought it looked rather spring-like.  It was not at all restrictive (maybe borderline for work standards though); not at all synthetic (it felt beautiful and soft and cool).  However, the modesty leggings, while necessary, caused the skirt to ride up the front a lot (apologies to anyone who witnessed this!).

I was also super sleepy.  Thankfully I ended up with a super-early finish, and had a nap through some next door jackhammering.  Fun.

Today's photo:

Purple flowers drifting through the breeze by the fence in the lunchtime sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment