If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Outfit #79 - With a Bow

Outfit details:

Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop).  Singlet: Hot Options.  Top: Sportsgirl (op shop).  Ribbon: from a skirt from Katies, I think.  Shoes: Zoe & Zac (from Jeannie).  Earrings: made by me.

I feel this outfit could have benefited from a necklace of some description.  I felt rather bare between my top and my neck. Oh, and that's bow as in tie a bow, not bow as in take a bow.

Today, I nearly had to resort to a mirror photo.  I had 2 minutes before leaving this morning, and thought I'd try for a photo.  Tripod all set up, but I couldn't find my camera.  Grr.  After work, I had a few minutes (thankfully) to find my camera (hiding in my room) and take photos before the after school students arrived.

These shoes are perfect, they go with so many outfits of all varieties.  The only problem is, I can't walk very far in them.  Cue big sad face.  Next time - pre-emptive Bandaids.

Today's photo:

More jacarandas.  I love seeing so much purple all across the city.  This one is by the station near work.

No comments:

Post a Comment