If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Outfit #85 - Studio Concert

Outfit details:

Dress: Cue (op shop).  Shirt: Hot Options.  Shoes: Lipstik Design (op shop).  I forgot to put in my earrings - they were going to be my Mombasa owl earrings.  Oh well.

This afternoon I had my studio concert at school.  For the last couple of years, another teacher and I have joined up for this event.  It's always good to have an extra person there and helping to organise things.  I was really happy with how well my kids played.  I knew most of them were really nervous, but I think they surprised themselves.  Plus the opportunity to play in front of someone other than me is always beneficial.

I do love this dress.  Except for the straps... 

And I love love love these shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment