If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Outfit #80 - Hello Arms

Outfit details:

Skirt: Jeanswest.  Top: Ambra.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: ??? Necklace: Mombasa (I think).

I noticed today that a few students were staring at me when I played.  Not at my fingers or bow or anything useful, but at my arms.  I guess they haven't seen them for quite a while.

Today was also my first 'hair out' day for a long long time.  After the weekend in Melbourne (much drier weather, much less exercise, so not as frequent washing), my hair seems to have settled a bit.  Most of the time recently (as in, last month or so), it's looked really goofy if not pulled back.

Today's photo:

When I arrived at school this morning, a gardener was working, and most of the rose garden was in shadow except for this dark pink rose at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment