If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 11 October 2012

Outfit #78 - Until Midday

Outfit details:

Dress (as skirt): Jeanswest (op shop).  Top: Ambra.  Shoes: Target.  Earrings: Sportsgirl (I think).

Until midday, I was congratulating myself on such a great outfit choice.  Although today was not too hot - unlike the last couple of days - it was very humid.  This outfit is breathable (a big tick).  It's not very warm, though, so when a storm hit just before midday, I turned from a comfortable temperature into a purple-limbed shivering wimp.  The dilemma of getting a cup of tea versus needing to go outside in the rain resulted in no tea.  It was a pretty super teaching day, but it was one of those in which I had morning tea at 11:55 and lunch when I got home at 5:15.  So, very quick photos. 

This was my 2nd attempt at the dress-as-skirt layering (the first you can see here).  The dress itself is strapless which meant I was still feeling like I was wearing a strapless dress, adjusting the top all day.  I have some other ideas for this dress though so stay tuned!

Today's photo:

It's jacaranda season - I'm surprised this has been my first jacaranda photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment