If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 18 October 2012

Outfit #81 - Groovy Shoes & Pigtails

Outfit details:

Skirt: Katies.  Top: Ambra.  Shoes: Tiffany (from Jeannie).  Earrings: gift (also from Jeannie!).

This was the first outing for the shoes.  Although I like them, and they received compliments left right and centre (mostly along the lines of "They're such groovy shoes!"), my feet are complaining and my legs are really not happy.  It also took a few retyings to get them to stay put!

The pigtails today were also a talking point.  Of course, that could have been due in part to the sugar consumed by most of my ensemble (thanks, whoever was responsible for that one).  The rather muted expressions in today's photos are partly a result of wanting to tear out my hair from the ensemble rehearsal, and partly because taking photos of outfits when there are people watching is still intimidating.  Apologies if it's too taciturn ;)

Today's photo:

More jacarandas.  Every time I walk past these they catch my eye, they're at just the right height and catch the sun - and also the breeze, hence the blurriness at the centre...

No comments:

Post a Comment