If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 25 October 2012

Outfit #84 - Apologies to Crispin

Outfit details:

Skirt and singlet: Hot Options.  Shoes and belt: Target.  Shirt: Miss Shop (from Jeannie).  Earrings: made by me.

Today is the feast of Crispin and Crispinian, patron saint of shoemakers.  With all the fabulous shoes in my shoe cupboard, I should have had a fabulous pair of shoes on my feet today, right?  Well, no...  I only found out about this feast day over breakfast.  I did have a bit of a look in the clothes and shoes cupboards, but couldn't piece together an outfit in time.  So, boring shoes today on this feast of shoes.  Oh how sad!  My apologies.

(Dorky smile means I was just really hungry by photo time.)

Today's photo:

Yes, I've missed a few days.  This week is intense.  Next week I'm having my studio concert, and my little grade 2 was really worried about what to play.  We decided to do a piece with the 'sun' harmonic in it.  She really wanted me to play a duet, and so I was going to take a photo of the piece and then write one over the weekend.  But then she suggested we play a canon, and she pointed to where she wanted me to begin (this kid is so great to teach!).  After one go, we decided to move the place where I began, so all our ti-tis align.   

No comments:

Post a Comment