If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Spending

I nearly forgot about this (I was reminded by my inspiration for this discipline, Kasmira from What I Wore 2Day).  After last month's budget blowout I was fairly cautious at the beginning of April, and then I just didn't have the time or the inclination to go shopping.  Plus, there was the seasonal changeover of clothes - many are still on the spare room bed. 

So I made one purchase in April, on Easter Saturday, as I knew my options for an Easter Sunday outfit were a little ratty on the top half.  I bought an Ambra top from Myer for $29.95:
In fact, this looks like the same outfit as the one I wore on Easter Sunday except with different jewelry.  The top has already had many wearings - it's one of those 'goes with everything' tops, and the 3/4 sleeves are great for this time of year.  I'm not a fan of the material at this time of year, though - cooler weather asks for softer, cuddlier fabrics, which this is not.

I hope this goes a little way to absolving my budget blowout from March!

No comments:

Post a Comment