If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Outfit #36 - Trivia

Outfit details:
Skirt: Gina Tricot (op shop).  Top: Dotti.  Stockings: who knows?! Boots: Sandler.  Jumper: Jeanswest.  Black jacket: Dotti.  Denim jacket: Hot Options (from Jeannie).  Earrings: from Jeannie.

So many photos today!  This is the leaving-in-the-morning look.  The weather was not that cold, so no scarf.


It was still coolish by the time I had a moment to take earring and stocking photos, though.  I really like these earrings - after all, they combine the winning colours of red and silver - but they don't often find themselves in my outfits.  Interesting.


Stockings.  Pretty cool.  Comments galore - from 10-yr-old girls, other teachers, brother.  And they were just the thing to bring this outfit from screaming "It's Winter so I'm Dressing in Dark Colours!!!" to "Tartan Stockings - I hear red is now considered a neutral - discuss".

Why 'Trivia'?  Tonight was a trivia night... I was a bit excited, as you can see.  This was the outfit for most of the day.  This was not the expression for most of the day - 3 students didn't show, I'd forgotten the music for the next concert, I tried to do some reports.  Ugh.  So in between reports, I googled a couple of things I suspected might be included in tonight's trivia.  The Olympics, Eurovision...

Some trivia - the 1912 Olympics were held in Stockholm, Sweden.  1514 people died in the sinking of the Titanic.  Eurovision is being held in Baku, Azerbaijan, this year (kicking off in a matter of hours) - and is open to all members of the European Broadcasting Commission (that wasn't part of tonight, but it was one of the facts I discovered today).  This is one of my Thinking poses:

And I just realised I'm wearing the wrong colour tomorrow.  Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment