If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 3 May 2012

Outfit #29 - Third Time Lucky

Outfit details:
Skirt: Miss Shop (op shop).  Top: Ambra.  Leggings: ?  Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: David Jones.

I know this is not a very original outfit.  In fact, it's a mix of last Thursday and the Thursday before, plus leggings for warmth.  Different earrings of course (they're the silver snow flakes).

Today was the free cathedral concert.  I much prefer performing in black, and I had to go to school afterwards.  Much as I would have liked to have relaxed, the school ensemble I take on Thursday afternoons has it's first performance next week.  Now, a wrap dress I bought late last year I thought would do nicely for this concert.  It's black, it's knee-length, sleeved, wintry... Except it's a wrap dress.  I knew as soon as I took a step, way more of my legs would be on display than I find acceptable.  Next option: my standard winter gig dress.  Except it's only just come down from the attic and looks, funnily enough, like it's been stuffed in a bag in an attic for a few months.  Next option: well, the outfit I wore.  I hoped to wear another pair of autumnal shoes but they looked unmatched to the outfit.  I took along some black and cream patent stilettos, but didn't wear them in the end and stayed in the flats.  So, third time lucky for clothes and shoes.

No more detail shots or anything - by the time I got to photos I had a mega headache.  And I realised it was from dehydration so I couldn't even go for a run.  Sad face.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good Anna :-). Black is my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie!! Black is my friend too :)

      Delete