If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 17 May 2012

Outfit #35 - Earthy

Outfit details:
Pants: Hot Options.  Top: Ambra bamboo.  Shoes: Pulp.  Earrings: ?  Dog: Gracie.

On Tuesday I wore pants that were a size larger than what I wanted (when I bought them).  Last week, I bought these pants - back to my normal size and they were even a bit big.  Big smiles here :)

I couldn't get Gracie to go anywhere to be either in a photo or not.  I promise, she does have a head.  She has really been into face-licking recently.  One poor student was trying to unpack but her ears kept getting licked.  Not as much focus has been evident in lessons this week...

Today I achieved a first: only one earring photo required, and only one shoe photo.  Maybe I'm learning.  These earrings are not the greatest for playing - they're just a bit long.  They're also really heavy.  They used to be my cleaning earrings - as you may know, cleaning is not my thing, and sometimes I just need a bit of extra encouragement (like cool earrings) to make me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment