If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Outfit #53 - All Knitted Out

Outfit details:

Dress: Country Road (op shop).  Top: Dotti.  Stockings: maybe from Myer...?  Boots: Sandler.  Earrings: made by me.  Jacket: Sportsgirl (from Jeannie).  Scarf: Alta Linea (gift).

I got so excited on the weekend when I realised I had a pair of stockings I hadn't worn yet this year.  Grey, striped, knit - so I was hoping my legs would be slightly warmer than they were yesterday.  It worked - I was warmer.  But the vertical stripes are not my favourite.  Whenever I caught sight of my legs I felt they looked blah.  They might have to be warmth-only stockings.  Still, knit stockings, knit dress, cosy.

Unlike last week when I had an unexpected sleep-in, I was pleased to wake up on time this morning and have time for photos before school.  It was slightly chilly in the courtyard though so I was glad of the jacket and scarf.  Bonus: the sun was at the exact right place to come in from the east but also reflect off the windows of the buildings on the ridge to the west. 

Blue 'world' earrings.  Wasn't so enthusiastic about hair today.

Stripes on the stockings - but only at the front.

Today's photo:

I got to the station just after the sun had cleared the city so we had a flood of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment