If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Outfit #52 - Mnah Mnah

Outfit details:

Dress: Spicysugar (from Jeannie).  Top: Dotti.  Stockings: Target.  Boots: Sandler.  Earrings: Mombasa (I think).  Scarf: Alta Linea.  Jacket: Dotti.

I kept looking at these earrings and decided today was the day.  They couldn't have a blog debut without these stockings.  This meant that I had 2 animal prints.  I was going to call this 'Animal' but whenever I thought that I thought 'mnah mnah' (Muppets, that is).  So there we are.

I haven't been super cold this winter, but the jacket and scarf were definitely welcome.

Technically, the print on these earrings is Fawn, but they look so similar to the leopard stockings.  It was nice to have other teachers at school notice!

No-one noticed the different hairstyle though (side bun - a bit hard to tell, admittedly).  Personally I was very pleased that I managed to do something different with my hair, so I didn't look like I'd just rolled out of bed.  Go me.

Today's photo:

Yesterday, I thought I might need a little help to get me through the week.  I bought irises.  I love irises, they take me back to when I was about 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment