If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 26 July 2012

Outfit #54 - Striped World

Outfit details:

Skirt: Gina Tricot (op shop).  Top: Tokito.  Stockings: Target.  Boots: Sandler.  Earrings: made by me.

I consider this skirt to be striped (well, self-striped anyway), and when teamed with the block stripe stockings and the stripey earrings, I was feeling like I was screaming STRIPES!!!  Maybe not that loud, but still.  Then my eyes began to pick up all the stripes I see in my world.  I won't share that list with you here, but trust me, it was long.  Sorry for the white face of over-exposure, too - time was limited this morning.

On Thursdays I don't have an early school morning, so just opaque (but not thick) stockings work just fine.  If only my legs were longer - and I had a mind to wear ridiculously short skirts - you'd be able to see more colour blocks. 

I confess, I actually wore pretty much this same outfit on Sunday.  Test runs are great.  Except I wore different earrings.  Today I was feeling a little bit icky in the throat so wasn't terribly enthusiastic about photos.  Or hair.  A big pile of veggies, plenty of fluids and an early night will, I hope, make me feel super again tomorrow.

Today's stripey photo:

I hadn't noticed until today that the material put down by the side of the railway lines is very stripey.  I took a good look around to check if I was being watched before taking this photo!  Did anybody else feel the light was different today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment