If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 1 November 2012

Outfit #86 - Thank You Accessories

Outfit:
Dress: Jeanswest (op shop).  Leggings: Ambra.  Shoes: no label, made in Spain, swapped or from Jeannie.  Earrings: ??? Pendant: gift.  Belt: Target.

Yes, I am aware I have worn this dress, with these shoes and belt and leggings, before.  The accessories saved the entire outfit from being a repeat though.  Phew.  I did have a different outfit planned, but couldn't find a component of it this morning (I'm in crazy mode right now) so Plan B... which had to be something comfortable in the heat, and with shoes suitable for walking all over the school looking for little people.  In a hurry, this is what I ended up wearing.  I love having decent air conditioning in my room... and I was quite comfortable all day, but it was really good to get out of this when I got home.

I even wore a flower in my hair. 

Today's photo:

This evening, I had a violin playing evening.  A friend is in that trying-out stage of violin acquisition, and asked me over for dinner and a play.  I took along mine as well, so our violins had a little party.  I like the first photo better as a photo

but I like the violin party feel of the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment