If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Thursday 18 April 2013

Outfit #126 - Black Caviar

I'm not really a horse-racing person.  At all.  Not really having any idea what I would wear today, I kept thinking of the horse top.  And then yesterday, it was announced that Black Caviar was retiring. 

Top: Hot Options. Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop). Leggings: Ambra. Shoes: Pulp. Earrings: from Kuranda. Pendant: gift.
I also wore my black Jeanswest cardigan and graduated grey/blue scarf on the way to work.  25C when I was coming home at lunch time though. 
I'm surprised by how not-grey the leggings look in photos.  They're quite grey.  They also gave me a slightly crazy lady feel. 
These earrings always make me feel special. Unfortunately they're really hard to capture.  No-one wants to see me up that close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment