If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Saturday 20 April 2013

The New Hand Cream

So I'm a teacher, right?  This means that at Christmas I am often inundated with body lotions and soaps and bath products.  (Did I mention I love being a teacher?).  I very rarely have to buy any luxury body products for myself.  Last year, I even realised that if I had a bath every night for 3 weeks, I would make merely a dent in my supply.  It was tough.

I wouldn't consider my skin to be sensitive, but I know there are some brands that make me itch.  Some I try and then find I'm not feeling all moisturised but a bit itchy or dry or whatever.  All those I give to others with less sensitive skin than mine.  A couple of weeks ago, I noticed my hands were quite dry, most of the time.  And then the heel of the palms went really dry and flaky, like a peeling sunburn.  (I bet you're glad I didn't add photos to this one, right?!).  This was not helped by going to Melbourne (my skin never appreciates dry weather) or doing push ups during PT on the rubbery stuff in the park.  Looking for my facial care products, I came across a hand cream and it is amazing.  Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream, all-day moisture with Baobab Oil.  3 applications to the rather unattractive skin, and it was all clear.  My arms are also appreciating the dose of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, especially as we are in some very dry (relatively) and cooler (relatively) weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment