If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Outfit #128 - 50/50

This outfit was comprised of elements that, each on their own, would feel business-y (as much as a creative type like me would get, anyway).  Yet, altogether, I felt I was approaching Crazy Town.  Again.  I actually laughed when I looked at myself in the mirror.  And the photo (singular) here is the slightly less crazy version - I wore a 3/4 sleeve white top under the jacket, plus a scarf, to get to work warmly.  About half the time, then, I was feeling put together.  The other half, more like a crazy lady.  And I'm liking this feeling. 

Dress: Hot Options.  Jacket: Miss Cherry (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Target.  Leggings: Ambra.  Earrings: made by me.
When I told one of my students I thought I was looking a bit crazy she assured me I looked the opposite (she's one of the Fashion Police, and it's one of her quotes today on my other blog).  She did then look at my ears in that way, so I had to check the earrings were actually a pair.  They were.

No comments:

Post a Comment