If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Friday 19 April 2013

The Phone Case

I know there are some people out there who change their phone cases as often as they change their shirts.  I, however, have had the same phone case since May 2011.  A hot pink Speck case, it did the job.  My phone felt safe encased in it. 
Recently, the little rubbery bits started to give way in a big way.  The bottom part would detach readily, and I started playing with it the way some people click pens.  Guess that might have been annoying...  Anyway, I decided a new case was in order.  I'd seen some pretty cases in Mombasa so headed in there.  This was the only one that appealed to me though. 
Removing the old case, I felt justified in this new purchase - the whole lower section is only just hanging on.  After nearly 2 years of the hot pink safety of Speck, this new one feels rather insubstantial.  I am yet to drop the phone though to really test its protective properties.  In the meantime, I'm getting used to this new yellow thing hanging around.  I do like the spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment