If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Outfit #5

Dress: Hot Options. Shoes: Lipstick Design (op shop).
Shoe love
Shoe details

The dress... On the up-side, it's simple, and I don't need to coordinate much with it.  Curiously, it was some time after I bought it that I wore it.  Shoe dilemmas.  On the down side, it's all polyester.  Thankfully I have wonderful air-conditioning in my teaching room.

Now, this dress.  At the end of last year, another violin teacher and I put on a studio concert together.  I almost wore this dress, but decided at the last minute to wear something else.  The other violin teacher, though - she turned up in this dress.  It's a good thing then, that we don't teach there on the same days.

I felt so lucky when I found these shoes just before Christmas in an op shop (West End), and they are so lovely to wear.  When I showed my 3-yr-old niece my shoe collection, she loved these.  Absolute favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment