If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Outfit #10 - Green and Purple

Why green and purple?  Both my necklace and my earrings today have green and purple.  With a green top, of course this meant I was wishing for purple shoes.  That said, it was one of those days - I barely had time for detail shots.  Normally it takes me 45 minutes to get to work (including 15 minutes walk plus a coffee stop).  Today, my train stopped at the station before the city for 40 minutes before I abandoned it.  I left home at 6:25 and got to work at 8:05.  A bit late.


Outfit:
Top: Hot Options. Singlet: Ambra. Pants: Portmans.  Shoes: Pulp.  Necklace and earrings: gifts.






These have turned into my favourite accessories.  The necklace goes with just about everything.  Plus, I can play the violin while wearing it.  That's a big plus.  The earrings also go with most things.

I am still finding it hard to take photos of me wearing my accessories.  They either turn out way too close, or not close enough to be able to see what they actually look like.  Aside from that, I take them during breaks at work...  and hope that no-one sees me taking photos of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment