If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sauce

Ok, some of my changes are happening because I've been less organised than intended.  Or, something has not happened as I expected.  This week was one of those where I meant to put avocado on my shopping list.  Making my lunch for Tuesday on Monday night, though, I realised there was no avocado in the house.  There was, however, an unopened jar of macadamia sauce.  My parents often stop at the nut factory at Yandina on their way to Brisbane, and they have to support the local economy.  I scored a jar of this sauce not too recently, and as I didn't have any avocado for my salad, this went over my chicken.  I don't think it will replace avocado on a permanent basis, but the salad was tasty.  There was a bit too much vinegar sort of taste for me to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment