If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Outfit #9 - Creamy Floral with Black





















2 New Things in this outfit.  One to be repeated... One if necessary, but with caution.

Outfit:
Tank: Ambra.  Belt: Target.  Skirt: Jeanswest.  Shoes: Pulp.  Necklace: op shop.  Earrings: some silver shop, somewhere.

Good new thing:  a ribbon in my hair.  Just wrapped around the bun, not even in a bow, but there.  It's really hard to take a photo of my own hair.

Not so good new thing: belt around hips not with belt loops.  Really annoying.  I kept pulling it all day, and whenever I bent to help a grade 3 it landed around my waist. 

These shoes are really old.  Well, in the last few years, anyway.  But old enough that the inner sole is starting to come adrift.  Not many more wearings left in them I think.  I've been running a lot lately and wanted to keep my legs happy, but there's very little support in these flats so maybe not such a great choice. 


This is one of my new op shop necklaces from the start of this month.  I can't wear it when playing properly, but for being a Helper and for easy lessons I love the weight of it around my neck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment