If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Outfit #8 - Black and Red Floral






Earrings - actually sandalwood seed pods.
Outfit:
Dress: Hot Options.  Brooch: gift.  Shoes: Hot Options.  Earrings: from Kuranda.

Shoes, with wedge and Bandaid details.
Yes, I like Hot Options.  I don't often go into Target, but when I do I nearly always find something to try on.  This dress was one of 4 (yes, 4!) that I bought all at once.  2 different styles, each in a different material.  I'm not totally sold on this dress design (a twin to the circle dress, found in outfit #5) - it feels a bit baggy around the middle and I suspect I need to fill it out more for it to look really good.

This is the other brooch I was given for Christmas, which goes so well with this dress.  Someone even asked me if it came with the dress.  All the music staff looked great today - house photos.  Which also meant I had a very messy day trying to teach all my kids when mostly they were being photographed.  Or, it turns out, their teacher was being photographed and so the class went AWOL.  Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment